Sofblend (Tapeography, Ltd.)
Toronto-based Sofblend originated in 1998 as a division of Tapeography, an electronics company that was founded in 1987.
The Sofblend T-80 needle epilator is available for use in the US.
The FDA offers voluntary registration of new epilators, and the Sofblend T-80 is registered under file B039421.
It may be used for permanent hair removal by electrologists in any licensed or unlicensed state.
(I apologize for a previous statement on this page that may have suggested that the Sofblend T-80 has not been cleared by the FDA.)
- Address: 338 Queen Street East #211, Brampton, ONT L6V 1C4 CANADA
- Telephone: 905-455-1915, 1-800-421-3752
- Fax: 905-455-1922
- website: http://www.sofblend.com
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key to features:
- G = Galvanic
- B = Blend
- T = Thermolysis
- FT = Flash Thermolysis
- MNG = Multiple-Needle Galvanic
The Sofblend epilator uses either regular or Uni-Probe needles.