Description: These devices are similar to electric razors, except instead of a cutting plade on a rotary head, they have rows of tweezers which can pull hairs out by the root.
Advantages: Good for legs and arms. Can last from several days to several weeks.
- Can be hard to use on backs of legs.
- Skin must be pulled tight to avoid pinching
- Some find it uncomfortable, especially on sensitive areas
- Harder to use on fine hairs
- Hair must be grown long enough for tweezers to grasp
- Plucking hairs can lead to irritated skin and ingrown hairs.
$40.00 to $120.00
Satinelle models by Norelco
Lady Care by Grundig
Discrette Plus and Ladybikini by Epilady