International Hair Route was a family-run trade magazine and web site primarily written by professional electrologists, for the benefit of electrologists. It was founded in 1981 and published quarterly. It was published by Hair Route Publishing and by Anthony “Tony” Deroy as part of Deroy Publishing.
- ISSN: 0820-6880
- OCLC Number: 9428041
- Publisher: Anthony D. Copperthwaite
- Editor: Derek Deroy
- Editor: Derek R. Copperthwaite
- Editor: Jill Copperthwaite
- Editorial Consultant: Rick MacMillan
Like the print magazine, the websites were dedicated to providing visitors with the most comprehensive, independent and unbiased hair removal information affecting electrologists, their clients, and the entire domain of permanent hair removal.
Below is a sample of the print magazine covers:
The magazine and websites appear to have closed around 2012, and the Certificate of Incorporation was cancelled in Ontario on 23 June 2014. 
Former contact information
- International Hair Route Magazine
- P.O. Box 1093, Niagara Falls, NY 14304
- International Hair Route Magazine, Editorial Offices
- 2606 Kenna Court, Mississauga, Ontario Canada L5K 2K6