Puget Sound Electrology: Renton, WA
To provide the Puget Sound area with the service of permanent hair removal using the latest technology and the gentlest procedure available
Before Your Appointment
- Since good hygiene is an important part of your treatment preparation you should be showered and clean before you arrive if you are having treatment done on the body.
- For work around the hairline or nape, hair should be washed.
- Clean skin reduces the risk of irritation, so lotions, oils, deodorants and/or make-up should be avoided on the areas to be treated.
- Wear freshly laundered bikini or brief underwear for a bikini line treatment.
- Do not apply deodorant or antiperspirant before having work done on the armpits.
- RELAX. Try to avoid the stress of rushing to keep your appointment on time. Feeling pressured to be prompt can stimulate adrenalin and make you tense and nervous. Arrive early enough to allow yourself some time to relax for a few minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Avoid ingesting caffeine or other stimulants on the day of your appointment.
- It is important to be well hydrated for your treatment, so try to drink an adequate amount of water for a day or two prior to your appointment.
- You may want to consider taking your favorite pain reliever an hour before your appointment
Want to add or edit information? Send us an Email to register as an editor or sign up for a Professional Membership!