A.R. Hinkel Co.
In 1948, the developer of Blend electrolysis co-founded the company that would later bear his name.
- Address: 18121-C Parthenia Street Northridge, CA 91325
- Phone: 818-775-2942 (orders) 800-982-1600
- Fax: 818-775-2941
- website: http://www.arhinkel.com/
- email: [email protected]
|Epilator name||FDA 510(k)||Cleared||G||B||T||FT||MNG|
|Electro Blend UC-2||*||*||X||X||X|
|Electro Blend UC-3+||K904015||10/04/90||X||X||X||X|
* available prior to 1976 — did not need to file with FDA
Key to features:
- G = Galvanic
- B = Blend
- T = Thermolysis
- FT = Flash Thermolysis
- MNG = Multiple-Needle Galvanic
Founder Arthur Hinkel co-authored the classic text Electrolysis, Thermolysis and the Blend (Arthur Hinkel and Richard Lind, Arroway Publishers, Los Angeles, 1968, ISBN 0-9600284-1-2)
The 312-page illustrated book is available on their site as well as through major online booksellers. Also available in Spanish.